Term: 2 days per week with the potential to expand to a full time position with administration responsibilities
Salary: $15.00 per hour
The Canadian Centre on Disability Studies (CCDS) is a not-for-profit, consumer-directed and university-affiliated national organization dedicated to research, education and knowledge mobilization on issues facing people with disabilities. For more information, see: http://disabilitystudies.ca.
- Manage bookkeeping duties, ensuring timelines are met
- Create and record invoices in QuickBooks
- Prepare bank deposits, complete accounts payable process
- Track petty cash; reconcile monthly
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Excellent knowledge and skills in QuickBooks
- Post-secondary education in business management or equivalent experience
- Bilingual in French and English
- Knowledge of, and interest in, disability issues
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member
- Superior computer skills including Sharepoint, Microsoft Project Management
- Skilled at coordinating meetings, appointments and events
The Canadian Centre on Disability Studies encourages diversity and supports employment equity.
Please email your resume and cover on or before July 15, 2014 with subject line “CCDS Bookkeeper Application” to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.